Arizona 16 BYU 13
Oh man what a game! Arizona still looked sloppy and made mistakes, but not game-losing mistakes. They held up and made a final drive at the end of the game to win the game with a field goal with :01 to go.
The sold-out crowd was in the game. This is the first time I have ever had seats not in the student section, so it wasn't as loud as I have been used to, yet I was impressed with our group (especially with a row of Utites behind us). We definitely gave BYU problems when they were on our end of the field.
If you were there and had a view like this, then you were by me.
It was also my first experience attending a football game behind an end zone. Not the best, but not bad. Overall, a good time with good friends both new and old.Next week we will be going to the season opener Cardinals game vs. the 49ers. Man that is going to be friggin sweet.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home